Search This Blog

Thursday 28 March 2013

13.06

At the library studying away. Realized I own a freaking cross pen worth $55 ?! I laaav this pen. Nothing like a really good pen/pencil. Helps me study lolz.
This morning I had driving class with the coolest driving teacher ever. Seriously, this girl is super chill and funny and makes driving ten times more fun so all of a sudden these 40 minute driving sessions aren't too bad after all. Last time she asked me to drive her to Zen, the sushi place down town, AFTER class. So i got an extra 20 minutes driving for free!
Going for a drive with dad later this afternoon too to practice what I learnt/ didn't learn today. Talked to German yesterday about what a huge deal this whole diving thing is in Sweden compared to Canada. It truly pisses me off that is so darn easy to get your license over there and that I didn't...... ( I didn't even try)
Last night I spent some quality time with BFF Matilda. I miss this girl so much in my life and can't wait until she's graduated and we can hang all the time, at least more than life allows us to now.
Tonight me and Sara and Vivian have planned a movie/games night together which I am ridiculously excited for since I haven't seen these two in tooooo long. Vivian's obsessed with Leo dicaprio so probably something starring him.
But before all this I'm going to borrow a new book now that I'm anyways at the library and finished my other one- hence the beautiful reminder.
Hope you have a wonderful day! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment