Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 March 2013

You fill up my senses.

Sitting at the station waiting for my train for Malmö. Getting my second laser treatment on my scar today. Its 8.30 the sun is shining and I think I dare to say that spring has finally arrived. Nowadays I wake up early every morning, around 6, and feel rested despite the fact that I normally stay up too late the night before. Yesterday Linda helped me get established in Elsa's apartment and it's actually really mysigt now. I love how drastic she is when is comes to getting rid of stuff. Now it will be easier keeping my room nice and tidy.
Me and Elsa did some grocery shopping too and made a meal plan so nobody needs to go hungry or eating cereal 24/7, not that I would mind haha
Despite the fact that things are starting to brighten up here, my last Swedish course is finally finished on Friday, I have a new great roomie and a new great room-I still feel bleh. Got a lot of things to think through and so many uncertainties that are gnawing at me.Should probably pay attention to where the train is at. Somehow I always manage to get myself lost when commuting.

No comments:

Post a Comment