Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2013

6.44 am

" Hannah can you just check your emails quickly" BAM flight confirmation German Martinez, Calgary- Copenhagen 17th July, Copenhagen-Calgary 4th September.
Somebody's life is made. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. This is going to be the best summer of my life. Words cannot express how excited I am. My boyfriend is finally, fiiiiinaaaaallllyyyyy coming to sweden. Also Ana is coming in July for a week.
The fact that my head is pounding and I got like three hours of sleep last night on this nasty uncomfortable couch doesn't even matter. Nothing seems to matter because my German is coming and for 48 days on top of that!! Yes I have already started planning everything haha.
But I must admit that I am longing to get on that train in an hour. If you see a girl passed out in lulu lemon pants, drooling like there's no tomorrow- that would be me. Had ambitious plans to study alllll the way home but heck no I need my beauty sleep. Bye bye Sthlm need to get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment