Search This Blog

Friday 22 February 2013

18.54

You would think that moving would become easier for each time but heck no. Last minute stress, stuffing this and that, my retainer, my passport, every little piece of crap laying around into pockets. Not enough boxes, not enough time. stress stress stress.And in 15 minutes the room is empty, I feel empty and my life is packed up in boxes and I have no idea where anything is. Not that I ever felt truly at home at Elsies but in comparison to right now, I guess I did. I know this is a new beginning and that when I get back from my trip I'll start all over again and furnish my new room, get used to my new situation but as it is right not there is no new situation and i feel so freaking lost and unstable. Not even sure that I have everything I need for my trip tomorrow. I guess i'll have to get by anyways. This has truly become the story of my life and the worst part is that it isn't over. In just a few months I'll have to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment