Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2013

The way it is

Astrid is playing some stupid/cute/weird farm game on the family's iPad and farting away ( i think she might be getting sick ita GROSS) and Ivar just unwillingly left for his weekly swimming lesson with his mother so I finally get a few seconds of peace and quiet.
Tomorrow morning ill first go to a 9am spinn class that ive never been to before and then I'm going to have me a wee look at Elsa's apartment that I might be able to take part of if things work out. After that I'll run some errands down town. Need to pick up some pictures at the photo shop since the guy working there actually was so nice and made sure my order would be done by tomorrow so I can ship it to Canada in time(hopefully) for my and Germans one year/ valentines day thing.
Hopefully I'll have time to work on my Swedish paper too before me and mom leave for Karlshamn to visit my beloved brother Erik who I haven't seen in a really long time. I haven't seen his place yet so that's kinda exciting. I'm suspecting its going to look more like a pig pen than an apartment though....
Anyways, hoping to catch up with ma BFF Matilda too tomorrow night if I get back in time. ALSO my friends sister has a charity concert im hoping to attend, fun filled day! Ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment