Search This Blog

Saturday 16 February 2013

Bitches in the world

I don't know where my diary is so prepare yourself for some harsh words. I legitimately want to punch her in the face right now.
I haven't met many genuinely bad people in my life. But tonight it was confirmed that I happen to live with one of them and it is one of the most proactive and dreadful experiences ive had in my life. She's a witch and I need to get the hell out of here cuz this woman scares the shit out of me and is driving me insane. Words cannot describe what happened tonight and here i am stuck in her apartment wanting nothing else than to escape.HOW can a person be like this.So obnoxious and rude, so self-centered and snotty. SO freaking much hate to you this night dear landlady.Tearing up just typing this out. SCREW YOU screw screw YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment